JUNIOR MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
JMTP is a four-year non-binding program for high-potential management trainees (MT) who will be trained for future leadership/management roles. The program seeks to form individuals who aspire to lead and inspire others, show eagerness to learn and improve, strive in challenging situations, and demonstrate passion for nation-building.
Management trainees will go through technical and leadership trainings to enhance their capabilities as professionals of their respective fields and as future leaders. Trainings include job rotations, in-house and external trainings, and mentoring sessions.
- Must have a degree in the following engineering fields: civil, mechanical, electrical, geodetic, and industrial; or non-engineering fields: architecture, finance, accountancy, psychology, behavioral science, human resource management, business management, and information technology.
- Must be a registered engineer or accountant (if applicable).
- Must have substantial leadership roles/experiences in school/community.
- Must be mobile/willing to be assigned in Paranaque City, within Metro Manila, and
provincial projects (Visayas and Mindanao area).
- No work experience required.
Management trainees will be exposed in selected areas to experience the core functions and understand how the business works:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Business Development Group
- Technical Services Department
- Project Planning and Monitoring
- Quality Management
- Environment, Safety, and Health Management
- Commercial/Cost Management
- Corporate Communications
- Human Resources
- Allied Businesses (equipment rental, hauling, concrete)
- Project Sites
Interested applicants can send their resume to JMTP@firstbalfour.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks upon receipt of application. To know more about the program, you may email us or send a message on our Facebook page. To know more about the company, you can visit www.firstbalfour.com.