Environment, Safety & Health Policy
FIRST BALFOUR holds Safety and Health at work and the protection of the Environment tobe of paramount importance while rendering its Engineering and Construction Services. To achieve this objective, we are committed to:
- • Prevention of injuries and illness in its Operation. Activity shall commence only when it can be performed in a safe manner possible.
- • Recognize and respect the physical, economic and social environment on all of the communities in which we operate. We shall carry out the works in a manner that minimizes pollution and sensitive to local communities, their cultures and ways of life.
- • Seek always to act in accordance with good practice, standards and procedures for health, safety and the environment required by Law, Client Safety Rules and Regulations
- • Provide ESH training to inculcate understanding among employees on safe work practices, regulatory requirements and environmental protection
- • Monitor and review periodically the results of our operations and performance to pinpoint areas for improvement of our ESH Management System
The Company and its subsidiaries shall implement this Policy in all its operations. Each and every individual employee is responsible for its implementation.
The Company actively encourages its suppliers, sub-contractors and partners to adopt these values.
FIRST BALFOUR adapts and maintains a documented ESH Management System which conforms to the requirements of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 throughout its organization.